Duration: 6+ months
- Cross platform expertise with deep knowledge on Cisco, EMC, Dell, VMware and Microsoft products supporting Compute, Network, Storage and virtualization platform.
- Experience in Microsoft platform along with the hardware infrastructure / virtualization experience is preferred.
- Experience in Servers and Converged Infrastructure platforms (Cisco Unified Computing, VCE, Dell)
- Experience in Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft) and Storage (EMC Mid-range arrays, Data Domain and Dell mid-range arrays)
- Experience in Data Protection & Archival (EMC Networker, Avamar, VMware DP)
- Experience in Linux Administration and Networking (Switching & Routing Concepts)
- Administration and Deployment experience of: o Active Directory, Group policy, DNS,DHCP of Windows 2012/2008 server o SQL Server 2012 administration o Clustered Applications (SQL, Fileserver, DHCP)
- Manages configurations of windows OS, IIS, WSUS, and other applications.
- Experience in deployment and configuration of Anti-virus software applications .
- Scripting languages such as Powershell, Perl, Python, Bash and Shell scripts.
- Documenting configurations via Microsoft Visio and Word Other Required Skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
- Positive attitude towards customer service at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to create high-quality Presentations, technical documents, SOP’s and Assessment deliverables
- Demonstrated interest in expanding knowledge in the areas of new developments and trends.
- Demonstrated intermediate problem-solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Ability to manage workload in the midst of shifting priorities and challenging deadlines
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 /hour