At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability — and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries — all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Warehouse Associate– We need a team player who can:
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintain housekeeping and safety of facility by monitoring levels of trash in compactors, open-top containers, and trash line; removing and baling cardboard from trash line and reporting trash levels.
- Process merchandise and pallets by moving pallets to staging areas and put away locations using power equipment.
- Ensure sufficient quantities of boxes are available for order fillers by monitoring levels and replenishing as needed.
Are you a good fit for Walmart? Yes, if you have:
- High School diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.85 per hour