22 year established Centennial based law firm is seeking an experienced Family Law or Litigation Attorney for our full time hybrid/remote environment. We offer a family oriented team environment where every employee matters. We care about your goals personally and professionally. We want to know what you need to be a great team member. To put it frankly, we value our team as much as we value our clients, and we REALLY value our clients. Switch to a nourishing work environment where you feel welcomed everyday.
To join our team you need to be highly intelligent, compassionate and thoughtful and aggressive when you need to be. At a minimum our candidate must have experience with preparing for and attending family law hearings and should be comfortable with handling divorcing families, financial disclosures and custody disputes.
Unlike most firms, our attorneys are not responsible for conducting initial consultations. This allows them to concentrate on client work while meeting their billable hours requirement of 6 hours per day without having to extend their workday.
- Our firm exclusively practices family law (divorce, prenups, postnups, visitation, child custody, grandparents’ rights, protection orders, spousal support, modifications)
- Demonstrate experience in taking ownership of a client's case – discovery, pleadings, motions; mediation; pretrial hearings, motion hearings, and trials
- Conduct client meetings and recommend strategies
- Delegate work to paralegals and legal assistants and monitor their work
- We need an attorney who can contribute to developing the strategy of a case and who knows where to find the rules of procedure to back up that case strategy.
- We need an attorney who knows how to find your way around the courtroom (virtual and in person) and how to project confidence and competence when dealing with people on behalf of our clients.
- If you see a case file as an opportunity to help someone build a new life, you’ll like the way we think.
- Skills and experience are important and valued, but your personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are also extremely important considerations.
- High-maintenance, humorless, self-entitled, or self-important individuals will not succeed in our Firm and need not apply.
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and fit, including benefits and bonuses. Please send resume and salary requirements.
Qualified Out of State applicants who are licensed in Colorado WITH FAMILY LAW OR LITIGATION EXPERIENCE are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
To keep our employees and clients safe, we are following the mask mandate order. We also allow most of our employees to work remotely.
- family law/litigation: 2 years (Preferred)
- CO Bar License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations