Full-timeEstimated: $75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Functional Testing
Full Job Description
Seeking a UAT Tester to conduct sprint-based user acceptance testing, identify use cases, write test plans and detailed test case steps. Additional deliverables may be needed, such as data preparation necessary to conduct UAT.
The Tester will assist the with the following activities during User Acceptance Testing at the end of each sprint:
- Execute User Acceptance Testing
- Write test plans
- Read detailed design documentation
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have Cross-browser testing experience
- Web Content Management and/or E-Commerce platform implementation testing
UAT, mobile experience, Validation, Functional testing, Automation, UI testing, previous experience in testing different browsers.
Seattle, Other locations in WA