Reports to CEO and Internal Director
COMMISSION BASED with commission draw!
We are looking for ambitious and experienced sales manager to join our extraordinary hospitality management team! You will use your background to set up the right approach to do outbound calls and create and supervise an internal sales organization to proactive engage with our customers. You will be at the forefront of a growing fast business with no-where else to go but up!
True Invest Group LLC. is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety, and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in sustainability, innovation, and personal development. Our people are the heart of our business.
True Invest Group LLC. is the US business in hospitality and real estate. We are leaders of helping our clients become passive investors through real estate, short term and mid term rentals. Each individual is encouraged to try new things and find a better way.
Who Are We?
True Invest Group LLC was founded in 2021 and has been a leading innovation in hospitality and property management, we are a short to mid term rental business who handles rental arbitrage acquisitions, interior design and management.
We are a laid back but leading company which the owner has spoken at several conferences, podcasts and in a top seller book in her industry.
Join a WINNING team today!
The inside sales supervisor is responsible to shape the most effective approach, create & supervise the team to do outbound calls to retain and grow our customer base. This position will be responsible for retention of our existing customer and growing by upselling. The role is asking to engage directly with our customers, having a learning attitude to create the best approach and needs a curious and strong commercial mindset.
- Improve customer retention for our existing management clients’ and potential customers
- Grow by upselling to existing customers
- Responsible for testing, doing research and shaping the most effective approach to do outbound calls
- Build, manage and motivate the internal sales team and make sure goals are met
- Set the right KPIs, targets and incentives for the internal sales team to drive business results
- Monitor, review, capture and implement new learnings
- Identify customer preference and which segments works best to do outbound calls (prioritization)
- Set out a plan, tactics and collaborate with the CEO and other sales members
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sale administration process
- Champion collaboration across departments e.g., marketing, customer care and operations
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented and focus on reaching the set targets
- Hands on to get things done and self-propelling
- Excellent in Facebook groups and Facebook ADs
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong management skills
- Advocate new ways of working
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,800.00 - $96,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote