Competitive salary along with a monthly bonus program!!
It’s an exciting time in the healthcare industry and Addus is a company on the move. We are a client-focused, innovative and forward-thinking company and we are always looking for top talent. We are building a dynamic team of dedicated individuals seeking meaningful employment in a supportive and rewarding environment.
Summary: This position is responsible for the timely and accurate billing and follow up (collections) of accounts receivable for assigned branches/payers and clients to minimize exposure to bad debt and maximize collections.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate and facilitate all aspects of the timely billing for a defined set of locations and payers and clients.
- Works with assigned branches to obtain necessary documentation to process billing in accordance with payer and/or company guidelines.
- Submit electronic and manual claims adhering to strict deadlines
- Manages unbilled report to ensure all billing for assigned areas is processed.
- Files supplemental billing for any late entries within payer filing limits.
- Provide billing guidance and support to the branch locations
- Review accounts receivable reports regularly for any problematic accounts/payers, trends and ensures timely follow up.
- Work with payer and branches to reach resolution on any unpaid claims.
- Completes write offs/adjustments for uncollectible AR and routes as appropriate timely for approval.
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with payers and branches
- Offer input and maintain reporting requirements relative to assigned accounts
- Identify and notify supervisor of changes in payer guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of medical billing and collection experience preferred
- Knowledge of governmental payer requirements (i.e., Medicaid, Managed Care and Long Term Care) a plus
- Solid history of proven success with Accounts Receivable
- Advanced computer proficiency including Microsoft office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interest in being part of a dynamic and growing team
- Ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Reimbursement: 1 year
- Medical Billing: 1 year