The office of Dr. Scafuri and Associates is a leading primary care practice, with two convenient locations on Staten Island. Our practitioners specialize in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. We are on the hunt for a responsible and motivated medical operator to join our team.
Our high paced office is looking for someone to complete various tasks associated with a Medical Receptionist. The main responsibility of the Medical Receptionist is to answer incoming calls and direct calls to the appropriate staff. Other tasks include:
· Making and/or Rescheduling Appointments
· Listen to Patients to Determine what kind of Appointment the Patient Needs or Service
· Update Patient Personal & Insurance Information, including Address, Phone & Email
· Make Sure Patients know to fill out and email any paperwork prior to their appointment
· For New Patients, enter demographic information, including insurance into the electronic health record
· Identifying and resolving minor patient complaints or alert a manager
· Confirm and screen patients for COVID-19 prior to appointments
· Alert the nursing staff about lab or radiology inquiries
· Scanning for staff as needed
We are looking for either full or part-time candidates to fill this position for our North Shore location Our North Shore office is located at 2177 Victory Boulevard.
If this job sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Work Location: One location