Work under general direction and formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and comprehension of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems, considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time, and form of preferred results, including analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Guide and advise junior business systems analysts. Work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Knowledge of business needs, solving complex problems, and capturing business requirements to convert them into technical requirements
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Drupal, SharePoint, OpenText, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, or other Agile Certification
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.