Information Services Specialist Job Duties:
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information; designing survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Create templates and script for providing client information, resources, and direction
- Resolves frequent client issues by developing or adjusting instructions and communications to best direct clients in achieving their desired outcome
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains database by entering data, verifying data and updating data.
- Distributes marketing materials and information resources
- Provide information, directions, and troubleshooting to a diverse range of clients with different
- Majority of information services is provided via phone with some emailing Information Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Understanding, Process Improvement, Data Processing, Reporting Client Inquiries, Presenting Technical Information, Written and Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Reporting Skills, Client Relationships, Documentation Skills, Self Directed Learner, Understanding of Multiline Phone System
*No medical benefits available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Sales, Teaching or Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: