SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED!!
A wonderful opportunity to work in a growing Physician ran practice, where patients and providers are the priority.
We are a rapidly growing company expanding throughout the South East in the United States. We are looking for candidates to join our team of dedicated providers who have a passion for caring for patients, and would like to be a part of the companies growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to grow in a company that cares.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and recognized standard of care
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual lifestyle needs are addressed
- Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship
- Live video- conferencing with patients to discuss patient diagnosis and recommendations
- Effectively communicate with ophthalmic technicians and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Optometrist (OD) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree from an accredited institution required.
- License in good standing to practice Optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
The ideal optometrist will be personable, driven by patient focus and needs, and have a passion for providing the best neighborhood eye care experience we can for each and every one of our patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $405.83 - $981.45 per day
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clearwater, FL 33764: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Optometry License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location