Central Mountain Coffee is expanding its sales force around the country to join the Central Mountain Coffee Sales & Trading Team. Central Mountain Coffee specializes in Colombian specialty coffee. We sell green coffee (unroasted) online and B2B to individuals, and other businesses throughout the United States. Central Mountain Coffee also can roast and package coffee for small shops,coffee roasters, restaurants, hotels, major retail grocers, brokers, distributors,and coffee shops, as well as provide instant coffee cube products along with other assorted products we import and apparel and cups we have available for clients. If you have sales experience and love coffee, we would love to talk with you.
Coffee is the second biggest commodity in the world second to oil. There are plenty of people drinking coffee and more and more everyday. The market for our commission based sells reps is huge and is growing everyday. Central Mountain Coffee provides some of the best coffee Colombia has to offer and has coffee both in warehouse as well as selling forward for future crops. Please keep in mind Sales is not for everyone but for the right person it can be very rewarding. This is a job that can bring someone supplemental income doing part time or for the right individual be something that they do full time and bring a very lucrative paycheck.
Our mission: To develop and maintain quality relationships with roasters around the country and connect them to our Colombian coffee we get from our variety of family of growers we have in Colombia to the rest of world. We at Central Mountain Coffee are proud of our wonderful and diverse work environment. We can offer green coffee, roasted packaged coffee, coffee roasters as well as other services to clients. Our goal is to build a strong sales team to help us grow long lasting customers.
As our sales and customer base expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal and written) to provide a winning customer service experience. The Customer Experience Specialist will assist customers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email, chat and phone. This position requires a pleasant, energetic and self-motivated sales professional who can be laid back while thinking outside the box. You will have strong time management, problem solving and creative thinking skills which will help you to identify and service our growing clientele of coffee roasting customers. You will be very detail oriented and feel comfortable multi-tasking. You will also need to be eager to learn new tasks that will aid in the purchasing, sales and marketing of our product. If you love people, coffee, and bringing the two together, let’s talk!
Remote work is a possibility for the right person/fit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Customer Accounts within designated geographic area or as needed.
- Maintain awareness of client positions and usage patterns and create contracts based on client needs and product availability
- Utilize company customer relationship management systems to accurately record client and transaction details
- Contribute to purchase planning efforts through awareness of origin availability and client needs
- Field incoming inquiries and provide accurate information about Central Mountain Coffee’s services based assessment of client needs, size, experience, location
- Attend various trade shows and other industry events, as well as occasional travel to origin
- Participate in various Central Mountain Coffee education events: lectures, trainings, classes
- Generate Prospect Lists from participation in various events and create/execute follow-up plans
- Contribute content to Central Mountain Coffee/Java Central Station web site and social media platforms
- Work with other departments to support client and organization needs (finance, logistics, etc.)
- - Interface with customers and leads via phone, chat, email and social.
- - Execute daily, outbound call list.
- - Display exceptional knowledge of the products offered.
- - Adjust (Customer records, Sales Orders, Return Authorizations, etc.) as needed.
- - Troubleshoot and resolve order & product issues and concerns
- - Document interactions and update customer records
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- - You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! You’re ready to jump in – no job is too big or too small
- - Coffee knowledge desired but not required
- - 3-5 years in a customer experience related role preferred (E commerce or startup experience is a plus)
- - Stellar written and verbal communication skills – you aren’t afraid to hop on the phone, write an email, or send a chat to help a customer
- - Customer relation and B2B experience a plus
- - Ability to build rapport with clients Employers / Post Job
- - Ability to prioritize and multitask
- - Positive and professional demeanor
- Sales/Account-Management, Trading, or Green-Buying role preferred.
- Familiarity with the respective Sales Region and its coffee culture(s)
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills—both written and spoken
- Ability to travel to conventions as well as for sales
- Ability to work well across departments and with a wide range of people and personalities
- Ability to work independently while maintaining clear communication with peers and management
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook. Additional computer skills in the areas of web production, graphic design and other digital or social media are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Strong organizational, relationship cultivation and customer service skills.
- A college degree is strongly preferred as well as sales experience.
Interested parties please submit your resume or inquire at 1 (800) 251-1442
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Company's Facebook page: