- Microsoft Word
- Employee Evaluation
- Data input into HRIS database system.
- Screens Human Resources phone calls and provides information.
- Processes recruitment and selection process
- Assists with Monthly New Employee Orientations and Safety Trainings.
- Processes employee reference checks, background and pre-employment exam processes.
- Monitors, maintains and processes monthly new hire, status change, terminations and Performance Evaluation information in HRIS system.
- Processes state disability claims.
- Archiving of current and terminated employee files.
- Frequently ensuring employees ID and certificates are up to date.
- Count daily sales and other accounting duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Required.
- We cannot sponsor H1B
- No experience needed, but degree in Business Administration, Human Services, Public Administration or related fields preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and familiar with HRIS database systems.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing deadlines and projects
- Excellent organizational, prioritization skill and strong attention to detail.
- Payroll systems experience a plus.
- Training period's pay rate is 15 dollar/hourly, after training pay $1700-$2000/Biweekly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 /month
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin and English (Preferred)