Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to fill openings with a long term care Facility in Uniondale, New York. Interested candidates should hold a current LPN certificate and license and be available for a three week orientation. Shifts available 7-3 pm, 3-11 pm, 11-7 am.
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Employee referral bonus if you refer your Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) friends
- Direct deposit for your convenience
- Three weeks paid orientation
- Stable hours with fixed schedule
- Pay rate increase after completing certain hours
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Certificate and license
- Reference letters (one professional and one personal)
- Available for a three week orientation
- You have a keen interest in taking care of geriatrics
- Nearby Uniondale area candidates preferred
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.00 to $27.00 /hour
- CPR (Required)
- LPN in the State of NY (Required)
Nursing Clinical Setting:
- Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing Facility