Siemens is looking for a National Circuit Protection Target Market Manager for their Electrical Products Control Products and Controls group. This is a field-based role, responsible for growing the circuit protection components sales within the USA. This role supports the development of business plans, including marketing and commercial programs to ensure product positioning in the marketplace. Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs and field product requirements
- Candidate can live anywhere in the US as long as they are near a local airport.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting Siemens market share, revenue, and gross margin objectives for their Circuit Protection area of responsibility.
- Manages the development, implementation, and measures of both national and global programs & initiatives.
- Leads product and program teams consisting of peers in product management, technical / engineering, finance, logistics, and sales to ensure project completion with quality of deliverable.
- Consults Power Panel Builders and Industrial customers with migration or adoption of new circuit protection technology into their application or system designs.
- Participates in trade shows, seminars, webinars and / or similar marketing activities ensuring technical and application support is provided.
- Actively seeks out and participate in both formal and informal training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills in the area of guiding circuit protection & system standards such as UL, NEC... Meeting the requirements for any national and / or global programs.
- Supports collaboration effort with headquarter and domestic EP BU segment and territory teams.
- Participate in mandatory reporting and internal planning sessions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
2. 5+ years of experience Circuit Protection, know-how, and applications.
3. In order to convince potential customers to use Siemens circuit protection products, the ideal candidate for this position will possess specific knowledge of circuit protection & controls, product applications, and business development capabilities.
4. Project management, and leadership skills. Aptitude to work in a team environment with different personalities & skills working to a common goal and getting there successfully.
5. Dynamic and compelling presentation deliver skills.
6. Proven promotional and consulting role experience.
7. Ability to travel up to 50% domestic and occasional international.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Strong solution and application expertise, and related demonstrated sales & marketing experience.
2. Ability to work with and gain confidence of senior level personnel (internal and external) in a highly collaborative, matrixed stakeholder organization.
3. Ability to influence, empower, coach and motivate others.
4. Ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences.
5. Familiarity with technological trends, market requirements, customer requirements and needs. Ability to recognize and anticipate market and segment trends.
6. Previous experience with Siemens Circuit Protection & Controls is a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.