General Manufacturing/Production (Rates from $17.51 to $19.75)
Tempur Sealy. Iconic brands. Storied history. Industry-leading innovation.
Tempur Sealy is the largest bedding manufacture in the world.As a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of bedding products, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic, Sealy® featuring Posturepedic® Technology, and Stearns & Foster®. No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:Improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 11,000+ committed, collaborative, capable people of diverse backgrounds grounded in shared values and a passion to win!
We are more than a mattress company. We're committed to protecting our communities — and the planet. In the last 10 years, Tempur Sealy has donated more than $100 million in mattresses to military personnel, first responders, disaster relief efforts and more.
What We're Offering:
Tempur Sealy is passionate about our employees and offers competitive wages and benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Plans
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Other Wellness Programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
What You'll Do:
- Ability to perform within a fast paced, team environment to maintain monthly, weekly, and daily production goals.
- May move materials/components between floor, pallets, conveyors and or tables.
- May also operate various equipment such as sewing machines, hot glue guns, pallet jacks.
- May be responsible for ensuring production materials are sorted, verified and supplied to appropriate stations or staging areas as required to meet production schedule.
- May collaborate with a team to achieve organizational goals.
- May be responsible for correctly labeling and packing finished goods.
- Maintain and sustain a clean area/environment.
- Perform quality inspections at every step in the process to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Once selected for an interview, all available positions will be discussed.
What You'll Need:
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a standing position for a minimum 8 hours or more per shift.
- Frequent walking, squatting, turning, twisting, pushing, bending, etc. in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attendance—must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be willing to work overtime and occasional Saturdays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.