Vice President is an internal & external representative of the firm in all aspects of client development & management, order origination, upsell, revenue management, engagement delivery/leadership, people leadership, knowledge management, & solution development. This role is looked to as the expert in client problem definition & outcome delivery. The Vice President is a critical member of the Senior Leadership Team, providing organizational clarity & leadership through communication & action.
1. Client Leadership
1.1. Acting as a senior advisor to the Executive levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and activating the client to take action.
1.2. Serving as the Senior Engagement escalation point for simultaneous engagements to ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Becoming personally involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
1.3. Preparing and delivering succinct, clear, insightful and influential executive-level presentations and communications.
1.4. Establishing new executive level relationships with key stakeholders at new prospective clients.
1.5. Providing a level of deliverable quality assurance and scope management throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure client delight that what was sold is what was delivered
1.6. Providing insight to client regarding their business and strategy
2. Business Development/Order Origination
2.1. Continuously updating their understanding of the clients’ changing clinical and/or operational issues.
2.2. Analyzing market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the team.
2.3. Qualifing, aligning and advisng clients to achieve their desired clinical or operational outcomes.
2.4. Ability to understand and shape clients needs based on his/her broad understanding of the healthcare marketplace, Performance Solutions offerings and defined client needs.
2.5. Responsibility for opportunity and funnel management activities to build and delivery sufficient orders and backlog to the business.
2.6. Developing and closing new commercial opportunities with existing clients and securing new clients.
3. Practice and Thought Leadership
3.1. Responsibility for key metrics to include, but not limited to, revenue, operating margin, on time project completion and orders.
3.2. Driving practice development across at least one Performance Solutions domain areas to include; participating in new solution development giving feedback, input, ideas to global development teams, building consulting practitioner knowledge of the domain, and leading the creation of internal and external thought leadership assets.
3.3. Being recognized internally and externally as an expert in at least two solution areas/practices.
3.4. Modeling and directing Knowledge Management activities with the practice.
4. People Leadership
4.1. Leading and managing multiple engagement teams providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching.
4.2. Developing and training junior staff.
4.3. Requiring, modeling, promoting and completing timely performance feedback to team members.
4.4. Managing a team of employees.
1. Bachelors Degree.
2. 8+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting with a proven track record of business development.
3. 7+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables.
4. 5+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point.
6. Ability to travel at least 70%.
1. Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA, advanced HR degree.
2. 12+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting.
3. Demonstrated expertise in the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
4. 4+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
5. Proven negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills on significant opportinties.
6. Ability to craft client solutions across Perfromance Solutions offerings and potentially across other GE Healthcare products.
7. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams.
8. Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
9. Track record of winning net new business/clients.
10. Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems.
11. Demonstrated project management expertise or certification.
12. Demonstrated Technology acumen and understanding of software systems.
13. Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations.
14. Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment.
15. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
16. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
17. Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
18. Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully.
19. Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills.
20. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
21. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
22. Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
23. Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
24. Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
25. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
26. Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.