excellent income and growth potential.
Insurance Account Representative Requirements:
- Property and Casualty License, preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate as they obtain their insurance licenses
- Life & Health license, preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of office experience.
- Must currently have or required to be licensed within 90 days of job offer.
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales/Service Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required
Insurance Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Licensed Insurance Account Representative Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary plus commission/bonus structure.
- Paid time off increases with years in service.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm Agent in the future.
- Flexible schedule available
If you are motivated to succeed, can meet proper licensing requirements and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you about the next steps in our interview process
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- office: 1 year (Required)