Do you enjoy having conversations with interesting new people? Do you have a passion for supporting customers in their time of need? Do you consider yourself tech-savvy, up to date with the latest gadgets, apps, and services?
Support Services Group is hiring up to 30 Customer Care Advocates to join our team!! We employ hard-working, action-oriented team members and are continually looking to recruit exceptional talent. Our company continues to grow because of our dedication to providing the best customer care in the industry.
About the Position
The Customer Care Advocate position will encompass:
· Answering phones and helping customers with billing, technical and service questions
· Looking for opportunities to strengthen customer relationships through offering a wide array of products and services
· Address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
· Educating customers on available products/services, including offering up-sales
· We provide you with 8 weeks of paid training on enhanced customer service skills and teach you all about our voice/cable/modem and dial-up products and services
· Earn $13.50/hr. base pay including bonuses and incentives that can increase your pay by up to $4/hr
· Some of our agents are earning an additional $700 a month!
What We Offer
· Health, dental, vision insurance after 90 days
· Paid Holidays
· Accrue paid time off
· Work with a supportive team committed to helping you feel comfortable and succeed
· Paid Training
This position allows you to work from the comfort of your own home!
Work From Home Requirements
· Dedicated, private room in your home that is quiet during work hours
· Internet connection of 50 MB or more, which is hard-wired (Ethernet-connected) from the modem to your company PC
· We will provide all computer equipment
The Ideal Candidate Should:
Have a minimum of 1-year prior customer care experience
Have either sales and/or technical experience in a service environment
Have a minimum education of high school diploma and be comfortable with computers
Strong in both verbal and written communications and the ability to multi-task easily
These positions require individuals who are able to function in a fast-paced sometimes stressful environment.
Typing 35+ WPM with the ability to quickly learn new software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $17.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to undergo a background check?
- Do you have high speed internet with the ability to connect via ethernet cable?
- Have you worked for Support Services Group before?
- To ensure there is no delay in steps to continue with your application process, please list the best email to reach you:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations