We are currently offering an opportunity for a Lifecycle Engineer in our fast paced, customer orientated Lifecycle Services team. The successful candidate would assist our Control System engineering customers and project teams in the development, delivery, on‐going maintenance and optimization of state-of-the-art process control solutions for Scallon’s industrial customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform System Performance Audits on customer systems
- Distributed Control System commissioning and startup
- Distributed Control System troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Troubleshoot and install Microsoft operating systems
- Troubleshoot computer related problems
- Troubleshoot and install networks (hardwired and wireless)
- Setup Active Directories, Terminal Services and User Accounts
- Ability to respond to Emergency Service Requests as Needed
- Ability to meet project team commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of customer project team.
- Ability to provide clear and timely written documentation including field service reports, project updates, and time and expense reports.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Desire to participate in on‐going learning (latest technologies).
- Ability to transition back and forth between several tasks.
- Knowledge of Industrial Safety Practices and PPE
- Be a United States Citizen with a valid driver’s license.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar experience technical background
- System Administration Capabilities
- Install and Troubleshoot Microsoft Operating Systems
- Troubleshoot Computer Related Issues
- Networking, Switches and Firewalls
- Backup & Recovery Solutions
- Data Integration & Data Historians
Job Type: Full-time