Emida is a leading technology solutions provider (TSP) that has been creating customized technology solutions and distribution services for telecoms, distributors, and retailers for over 20 years. Our current technology supports partners in 40 countries throughout the Caribbean, Central America, North America, Asia, and the Pacific.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with friendly attitude and strong oral and written communication skills who can take on digital marketing initiatives creating effective communication and relationships between our company and customers, mainly through social media platforms. The overall purpose of this role is to build engagement and brand awareness throughout social media platforms, online campaigns, ads, and blogs. The Marketing and Social Media - Intern will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Responsible for, but not limited to the following items:
- Develop copy to increase customer engagement on websites, ads, marketing material, and social media platforms.
- Create social media strategies and initiatives that will increase followers, engagement, and conversion rates, and manage social media channels. (I.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google).
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends.
- Monitor campaigns and social media efforts, create campaign reports, and work closely with the marketing manager to implement and progress digital marketing strategies.
- Create and optimize social media campaigns and paid ads with Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter.
- Effectively track all activity throughout social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee client correspondence and resolve customer inquiries through social media platforms in a timely manner.
- Generate creative ideas to advocate company products or services, and update the organization's online presence through posts and responses to questions.
- Provide general support to the Sales and Marketing team.
- May work additional hours for tradeshow and events.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must (will be asked to create copy in Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress.
- Experience in content creation for websites, blogs, and social media.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team setting.
- Extremely deadline-oriented and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
*Recent Grad Preferred. Full-time position.
Learn more about us at www.emida.net.
Job Type: Internship
Required work authorization: