Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Trolydia is currently seeking a Special Inspections Project Coordinator with special inspection project management experience to work on projects throughout the NYC Metro area.
1) Receive field reports from field inspectors.
2) Prepare Project report submittals.
3) Assure that special inspections are completed and advise clients on pending inspections.
4) Prepare project NCR lists.
5) Assist accounting department in preparing project invoices.
6) Assist in development of Quality Management System.
7) Perform Special inspections.
1) Bachelor degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
2) 2-3 years of experience in Special inspections.
3) Special inspection Certifications.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
In addition to providing competitive salaries, Trolydia offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
1) Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental and vision.
2) Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
3) Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal.
4) Company–observed paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time