To provide full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for AgileOne’s RPO clients. Duties and responsibilities include the ability to creative source and build relationships with candidates that prove fruitful overtime; building a virtual bench of ready candidates for the clients we serve.
- Experience working with Internet recruiting systems to include developing and posting of requisitions and tracking interview/hiring statistics
- In-depth knowledge/familiarity with web-based job boards, research and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to handle a high-volume of openings while maintaining flexibility, professionalism and adhering to relevant policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, telephonic and e-communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills and sound judgment
- Experience with high volume recruiting a must! Quick turnaround with quality candidates is key to success for this client.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and work independently with a sense of urgency
- All viable candidates will be screened to client's hiring requirements.
. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field desired.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
5 years’ experience in recruiting to include sourcing candidates, interviewing and negotiating job offers
LANGUAGE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS (written & verbal):
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Must be able to write simple correspondence; You will be required to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
COMPUTER/SYSTEM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Must be proficient in the following computer applications:
MS Windows MS Word MS Excel MS PowerPoint MS Outlook Internet Explorer Google, Yahoo, Live and Metasearch engines Boolean search strings ATS applications (Brassring, Taleo, Vurv, HodesiQ, PeopleClick or other)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
CIR or ACIR desired,PHR
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full life cycle recruiting support for our client's locations
- Determine the most cost effective, creative and time efficient way to approach each opening
- Passive candidate recruiting and creative sourcing a must
- Utilizes Internet and web-based recruiting sources and systems to identify, manage information and source candidates
- Enters, maintains and manages database information (Potentially utilizing several ATS applications)
- Provide input for design and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Report on sourcing results/effectiveness, process improvement and lessons learned
- Accurately gather and discover necessary hiring requirements from hiring managers (department profiling)
- Accurately and professionally convey to candidates an understanding of the business and requirements for each open position
- Manage and track all requisition and candidate activity
- Manage interview scheduling
- Candidate research, sourcing and assessment
- Conduct reference and background checks (if applicable at client location)
- Extend offers and facilitate negotiation
- Ensure that unsuccessful candidates are advised in a timely manner
- Other special assignments and functional roles may be assigned; performs other duties as required.