Selling and Service Behaviors
- Consistently greets customers and educates them on current promotions.
- Completes the markdown process timely, with accuracy, and according to company standards .
- Signs merchandise accurately according to directive and current promotions.
- Efficiently and accurately processes sales transactions using the POS register system and adheres to checkout standards.
- Recommends, selects, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Assists customers in fitting room to ensure proper sizing, color, fit, etc.
- Responds appropriately to customer questions, inquiries, and needs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for sales, customer acquisition and loyalty
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of the selling floor and fitting rooms, including re-sizing of fixtures, putting go-backs away, executing markdowns, and signing fixtures and windows where needed
- Participates in store programs and selling events.
Engages customers and ensures stores daily, weekly and monthly goals are met with email capture and loyalty program participation
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Nashville, TN 37214 (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Morning (Required)