Scheduling Coordinator Job Description
As our Scheduling Coordinator,you will provide general office support by competently performing a broad array of administrative duties. Your positive professional approach will reflect the image of our company and ensure that our visitors are greeted in a professional fashion as you answer all incoming communications via email and phone. Your organization and attention to detail will be essential as you assist the owners, operations manager, and estimator in a variety of tasks. You will exhibit an upbeat demeanor to callers and visitors, as well as to internal staff. You will assist others on the team to accomplish their work efficiently by carrying out the responsibilities providing general receptionist services as well as coordinating job scheduling and ordering of material.
Reports to: Owner, Operations Manager
- Answering all incoming calls and emails.
- Greet all incoming customers and vendors
- Help customers in the show room and have knowledge off all the products we carry in order to educate the customer
- Type up all estimates and send to customers
- Schedule all jobs working with estimator, sanding/finishing supervisor, operations manager to ensure correct time is allotted for each job.
- Type up all jobs sheets needed for installers and finishers
- Order all material needed for each job
- Confirm with homeowner/ builder pertinent job details once a job has been accepted and scheduled
- Assist in trade show preparations and working at the trade shows
- Schedule estimate appointments
- Do follow ups on all estimates
- Relay any complaints or issues to owner, operations manager, estimator, sanding/finishing supervisor and make sure they are taken care of.
- Other duties as assignedAbilities Needed:
- High school diploma a must, some college preferred
- Prior receptionist,administrative assistant, or customer service experience preferred
- Computer proficient (Internet, databases, and Microsoft Office - specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Dependable and detail-oriented. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Congenial - excellent interpersonal relations, verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive about finding ways in which to be of assistance to others in the office; and capable of working independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Compensation: Introductory wage base: - employee benefit plan including health and dental insurance coverage, IRA plan with company match, and paid time off (PTO) for full time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent