Founded in 1997, Maesa is the world's largest independent beauty brand incubator. Maesa operates two categories of business – exclusive brands for mass, drug and specialty retailers and outsourcing for beauty brands. Maesa partners with over 80 global customers such as Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Target, Ulta, Parlux, Ralph Lauren, Sally Beauty, Banana Republic, Walmart, H&M, and Zara. Launching over 4,000 proprietary products per year, Maesa delivers marketing and white space analysis creating proprietary design, product development, speed-to-market, cost savings, and resource efficiencies. Vertically integrated with marketing, design, engineering, product development/formulation and regulatory, Maesa has mastered "commercializing creativity" servicing the fundamental revolutionary change in the beauty industry. Headquartered in New York and Paris, with additional offices in Los Angeles, Vienna, Dubai, Hong Kong, and Dongguan, Maesa employs over 300 team members worldwide with over 150 employees in the US.
Maesa is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Coordinator with strong project management skills and proficiency in online acquisition channels. In this role you will be instrumental in managing the E-Commerce websites and activities for some of Maesa's exclusive beauty brands, driving E-Commerce sales while supporting integrated marketing plans. The Coordinator will manage website content and support E-Commerce efforts for each brand. Candidates should be familiar with digital marketing tactics and up to date with emerging technologies and digital trends.
This role is reporting to the E-Commerce Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Oversees and keeps up-to-date ongoing digital content planning and calendar: plan digital activities, promotions, new product launches and other activities necessary to support the brands online and achieve sales goals.
- Contributes to and executes the site merchandising and digital promotion strategy of each brand, including special offers, gifts with purchases etc, coordinating with internal teams (Operations and Brand Marketing), tracking sales results and profitability.
- Responsible for content management and uploading content via Shopify
- Reviews/QAs content
- Collaborates with in-house design team or outside resources for content creation, creating briefs and providing direction on needs; ensures content (copy/image/video assets) is on brand and optimal for digital performance.
- Performs regular audits of website content to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevancy.
- Manages day-to-day of digital acquisition channels, coordinating email marketing campaigns, and providing support for SEM, SEO, retargeting and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Manages email marketing campaigns: manages email plan and calendar, finalizes email creatives with copy and design teams and manages deployment of email campaigns in email marketing platform
- Liaises with the digital/social, brand marketing and design teams to support key brand focuses, key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, supporting integrated communication plans.
- Recommends and coordinates digital initiatives/campaigns to support E-Commerce with Digital/Social and Brand Marketing teams.
- Contributes to ongoing optimization of websites, analyzing site analytics, test results and industry trends and innovation.
- Creates and shares reports on sales, website KPIs and email campaigns performance. Reviews analytics and shares insights with internal teams.
- Monitors competitive activity, reviews digital touch points, proposes action plans and identifies opportunities for sales growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing / communications / digital / New Media.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in E-Commerce/digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of CMS tools – Shopify experience a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing and managing email campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills, organized.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to work in a team environment and manage cross-functional communications.
- Extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through skills and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently, proactive.
- Passionate for all things digital.