Kelly Services is seeking an IT Project Manager role for a multinational biotechnology company located in RTP, NC.
*** If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached ****
IT Project Manager
Remote start, then RTP, NC
06 months with possible extension
Ideal $68.09 OR Max $77.22 per hour
Why the role is open:
Patient Services IT is supporting Company’s new drug launch efforts. This project manager will help lead initiatives aimed to grow our contact center capacity.
Where does your department and this role fit within Company:
This role is part of Commercial and Medical IT.
What are the three big “must haves”:
Experience managing agile projects, outstanding communication skills, and application development PM
This Senior Project Manager will oversee the execution of assigned projects, is responsible to ensure business requirements are met, risks and issues are managed and communicates with all stakeholders. The position requires strong collaboration, communication, leadership, and change management skills as well as experience with salesforce.com (SFDC), data loads, interfaces, data warehousing, Scrum, and highly integrated systems.
- Coordinate internal and external resources throughout the execution of each project
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, while tracking the same throughout the course of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Manage and communicate project risks, issues, dependencies, actions
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain required project documentation
- Minimum of 5 years managing application development projects using both agile and waterfall to achieve goals
- Must have proven experience with data related projects, including data warehousing, reporting, analytics, or related
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Professional, and Jira or equivalents
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.