Looking for a job with a fast growing company? Indian Ridge Provisions, Inc. offers a supportive, fast-paced work environment. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and more!
We are looking for an experience driver to join our delivery team.
- Load truck in morning with ordered product, making sure product and amount of product is accurate.
- Lift up to 40 pounds.
- Monitor truck functionality and correct problems if possible, if not report to Transportation Supervisor for corrections.
- Deliver products to a normal maximum radius of 150 miles from Telford, PA headquarters.
- Basic knowledge of the Tri-state area.
- Unload ordered product accurately against delivery invoice.
- If necessary, follow specific instructions for every delivery.
- Obey traffic laws and maintain an up to date medical card.
- Report any and all accidents.
- Normal hours are 9:00 AM to a normal return time of 6:00 PM. These hours will vary depending on time of year, circumstances occurring throughout the day, and manpower needs.
Pay Rate: Starts at $16/hour, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k
For more than 30 years Indian Ridge Provisions has been serving the protein needs of the most discerning chefs. Our customer base has grown to include over 500 restaurants, country-clubs, hotels, universities, and casinos. We are a family run business with a passionate workforce committed to inspiring others. We work together to ensure a consistently high level of quality products are delivered to our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place