The Support Tech Overhead Crane Operator is responsible for the operation and inspection of remote operated overhead cranes to SAFLEY transport steel products, equipment, or other materials throughout the facility and to load and unload trucks. This position is an operations team member with the primary goal of satisfying customer requirements of quality, quantity and delivery, in a safe manner while maximizing productivity.
- Warehouse Experience is not required but is preferable.
- Hilo experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious.
- The ability to bend/lift 25 – 50 pounds.
- Basic math skills required a general knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices and a working knowledge of general computer programs strongly preferred.
- Additional equipment that may be utilized: Banding equipment, nail guns, grinders, radial arm, and forklift.
Job Type: Full-time
EATON STEEL FOLLOWS ALL CDC GUIDELINES ON RELATION TO COVID 19 AND THE COMPANY PROVIDES PPE GEAR TO ALL EMPLOYEES
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CRANE OPERATOR experience do you have?
- How many years of HILO experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DRIVERS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: HILO or CRANE OPERATOR?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Crane: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place