Janitorial Area Manager
Come work for Diversified Maintenance, a leading company in the Facilities Services Industry since 1973. At Diversified Maintenance we believe that details matter, as do each of our employees and customers. Through our core values of loyalty, honesty, and integrity, we strive to create a culture of growth and opportunity for each individual we employ. Although we currently have operations in all 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, Diversified Maintenance is projected to double in size in the next five years. Join a large growing company with a sense of pride in everything that we do.
- Recruit and hire employees to assure the accounts are properly staffed according to contract specifications.
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for cleanliness and completion
- Determine work procedures and prepare schedules while ensuring the account stays within the given labor budget
- Conduct new hire orientation, safety training, job training, etc. to assure hourly employees can perform tasks in an efficient and safe manner
- Prepare and review all required paperwork such as time sheets, accident reports, new hire paperwork, employee training records, work orders, equipment and supply orders, etc.
- Create an open line of communication by assisting in employee relations problems, and coaching and counseling employees to empower success.
- Establish relationships with customers by visiting accounts on a regular basis to assure the highest quality of service
- Resolve problems and complaints in a timely manner to maintain the highest customer satisfaction possible
- Document customer contacts and concerns on an on-going basis, and assist with follow through to assure issues are resolved
- Monitor assigned accounts for work order opportunities and additional work that can be added to the contract
- Perform extra duties as assigned by Division Manager
Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. Management and several years of industry experience required. Willingness to undergo a background check and drug screen in accordance to contractual obligation required
Diversified Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Required)
- Janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)