Fantastic, REMOTE, permanent position for a JDE E1 CNC professional.
Need to travel occasionally.
The JD Edwards CNC Administrator is a hands-on technical position working in a Global JD Edwards CNC group.
- System configuration, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades, performance optimization and the daily operations of multiple JD Edwards instances.
- Support several large JDE systems globally that are hosted on both SQL Server and Oracle database servers including Oracle Exadata servers.
- Work directly with the systems development, database staff and end users to troubleshoot application issues.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience with JDE E1 CNC
- Familiar with JDE release levels and platforms (Xe - 9.2)
- JDE installation, set-up, configuration, package builds, and deployments experience
- Proficient in utilizing the JDE EnterpriseOne Technical Foundation tools and CNC functionality.
- Administering JDE EnterpriseOne Java Web Server, HTML Server
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in server administration and networks
- Solid experience in Windows and Linux/UNIX
- Willingness and ability to provide 24/7 support when necessary
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task in a high energy environment.
Plusses (not required)
- Solid experience in Oracle and SQL databases
- Working knowledge of Windows Clustering
- Exadata experience
- Understanding of Oracle RAC/ DataGuard architecture as it related to JDE
- Tidal Scheduler experience
- JDE UPK
- Familiar with database management concepts
- System Administration experience on Linux/ UNIX
- Familiar with all aspects of JDE development
- Proven track record with a multi-national company
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year