This position can be for either a Sr Level RPA Solutions Designer/Developer or an Architect.
Do you want to drive change by implementing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions to enhance the productivity and employee engagement of a large, growing life insurance company? The new RPA team at Allianz Life is part of the Organizational Improvement team and is designed to promote performance excellence by developing and implementing productivity, cycle-time and quality enhancing process automation solutions. You will work with senior leaders to assess feasibility of RPA in various applications and regularly present process configuration status to senior leadership. Additionally, you will assist in designing the exciting, new RPA program at Allianz Life with a cross-functional team, influence Allianz Group best practices through regular conversations with worldwide Allianz RPA teams, exchange best practices with other US companies, and recommend ideas for additional software solutions. You will configure RPA software for the most complex processes automated within the Company, mentor more junior configuration specialists, and help clear roadblocks for RPA for both individual projects and the program. You will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of business processes, innovate new ideas, and develop relationships with colleagues both on other teams within Allianz Life and other operating entities of the Allianz Group. * Configuration & design: Leads design of robotics process solutions for the most complex processes in accordance with appropriate best practice design principles and conventions, based on documentation provided by business analysts, Configures complex new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured,
maintainable and easy to understand, Supports the process teams during the UAT and rollout phases, taking the lead to resolve key issues, Creates and maintains technical solution documentation for the most complex processes, recommending improvements, best practices, or changes, as needed, Collaborates with other configuration specialists to
drive best practice identification within the team to share with external parties
- Business process: Accurately analyzes and estimates newly identified process opportunities, quickly assessing feasibility and providing consultation on RPA technologies as a subject matter expert, Analyzes and understands the business processes and process documentation, in detail, where required
- Configuration support & maintenance: Supports existing processes and implements change requirements as part of a structured change control process, resolving key issues that cannot be resolved by more junior team members
- Leadership & communication: Lead the execution of process automation projects, including planning, execution, testing, deployment, documentation and post-implementation support, Working within project planning constraints, track, resolve and communicate any identified project risks and issues, keeping the delivery/project manager informed and provides input to the change control process, Communicates with robotics vendors and the Allianz IT Capability on software related issues. Researches emerging technologies and provides recommendations; helps to lead industry best practice in the organization, Works with other configuration specialists at Group or other OEs to continue to iterate the Group Guideline on Robotics, Mentors configuration specialists through the UiPath training and accreditation program. Provides advice and guidance on best practice and development
techniques, Contribute to the development of a comprehensive technology roadmap for the robotics process automation team Experience:
- 6-7 years experience required: Technical role designing and developing automated tools within an enterprise environment, with a strong track record in the implementation and integration of complex technologies and cross-functional projects.
- Four-year degree required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Has completed or will complete all UiPath training modules found at academy.uipath.com