SMCP is seeking an ambitious Assistant Store Manager to be a Partner with the Store Manager in driving location KPI's, Clientelling, Talent Acquisition & Development, Visual Merchandising, and Operations in addition to achieving a personal sales goal.
What you'll be doing…
- Talent: responsible for working closely with the Store Manager on Store Talent which includes-
- Building a high performance team
- Sourcing talent for team for current and future openings.
- On-going coaching and development
- New hire on-boarding
- Ensures store team is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures. Executes Company's On-Boarding process for all new hires.
- Provides daily motivation of store team.
- Customer Experience:
- You will be an important partners in developing the Associate team to consistently provide a service experience that is memorable and personalized for all internal and external customers.
- You will also be responsible for achieving your own personal sales goal.
- Problem Resolution.
- KPI Delivery:
- You will also share responsibility for holding the store team accountable for delivering upon all KPI's in partnership with the Store Manager.
- Visual :
- Ensure that store/department is set up consistent with company Visual guidelines & directives.
- Operational excellence:
- Ensures operational excellence with regard to all back of the house operations including stockroom maintenance, merchandise paperwork, payroll, and scheduling.
- You will also be responsible for the achievement of a personal sales goal and will be eligible to receive commission on your personal sales.
In order to be successful in the Assistant Store Manager role, you will need to possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for exceeding selling and service expectations , and the ability to lead, inspire, and develop a high performance team.
Additionally, you must also develop effective and collaborative relationships with the Bloomingdale's/Saks/Hudson Bay Company executive team Partners in a Shop in Shop business.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- 2+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Excellent people/coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
- Tech savvy
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
- Has access to a Talent Network to assist maximum Recruitment & Staffing priorities.
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
- Lucrative Base + commission compensation structure
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 140+ points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 38 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!