The Cybersecurity Program Manager works directly with the Vice President of the Cybersecurity Division to manage large customer engagements, build our talent pool, and develop cybersecurity capabilities. The PM is responsible for overseeing contract performance and building customer relationships. The PM will be responsible for the day-to-day management of large project teams.
- Shape customer programs’ vision, strategic, and tactical plans;
- Build excellent relationships with customers at the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) level, as well as their direct reports;
- Build strong, motivated, and ambitious teams to support our customers;
- Develop and refine technical capabilities in alignment with customer needs (e.g. cyber threat hunting, AWS security, threat intelligence, CDM solutions); and,
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the Contracting Officer and staff required to manage all aspects of the contract.
- 15 years of relevant experience
- 10 years of experience supporting government IT and cyber security and at least seven years experience managing large, complex projects in a task order/contract environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required
- At least 1 security certification (ex. CISSP, CEH, CISA, ect.) required
- Experience in federal government IT.
- Experience with Cyber Compliance programs.
- Strong understanding of federal CISO responsibilities, and experience in multiple roles, including:
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
- Incident Responder / Network Security Analyst
- Compliance Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Security Control Assessor
- IT Auditor
- Mastery of MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Program and contract management for upwards of 50 FTEs
- Experience interfacing with federal Contracting officials
- Experience with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) strongly preferred.
Active Top SecretSecurity Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 10 years (Required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Required)
- Top Secret Security Clearance or higher (Required)
- Any Security Certification (ex. CISSP, CEH, CISA, ect.) (Required)