Antwerpen Automotive is looking for an exceptional Service Manager to join our award-winning team at our Clarksville Nissan dealership. Previous automotive dealership managerial experience is essential, we are looking for the right candidate with a vision of success to take us to the next level.
The Automotive Service Manager helps lead a team of service professionals to deliver exceptional value and satisfaction to our customers on a continuous basis. Helps plan, train, lead, and monitor the performance of service advisors, service technicians, and support staff to promote 100% customer satisfaction and revenue growth in line with targeted business and financial objectives. This management position is responsible for the service operation which includes both the employee experience as well as the experience for our clients. Responsible for running a successful operation which includes the development of talent and the overall production and profitability of the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
You should possess the following:
- Advise, guide and plan for team members to attain financial goals and company standards
- Produce an environment which is conducive to managing daily workflow effective and efficiently
- Utilize pricing parameters and strategies to generate profit
- Interview, hire, and mentor service advisors and technicians
- Advance manufacture relationships to promote our product and services
- Partner with all dealership personnel to ensure superior quality of service is delivered
- Comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations
- 3 years of automotive managerial experience - Nissan-certified is a plus! or if you are a service writer with 3 years experience and looking to take your career to the next level, please apply!
- Successful track record with dealership service experience
- Stellar work ethic, outgoing and personable team member
- Proven leadership ability to mentor and train team members
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills
- Pass background screening, pre-placement drug screening
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), vacation, and a lot more
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up-to-date with equipment and technology
We are a high-performance corporation, looking for a high performance individual. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
If you are a terrific leader with a positive attitude, great personality, and proven results, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.