Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
The Coalition Manager is a grant-funded position that manages many of the administrative tasks of the Arizona Coalition for Healthcare Emergency Response - Central Region, a membership organization that is dedicated to the development of emergency preparedness and emergency management capabilities in the central region's healthcare delivery system. The position is responsible for management of member needs, member data, and member communications; management of the Logistics, Planning, and Operations Committees; and general support to training and exercise functions. Reporting to the Coalition Director, the incumbent will fulfill duties related to the general operational support of the health care coalition.
Specific duties of the Coalition Manager include:
· Track submission of Participation Agreements, Facility Forms, and MOUs
· Respond to member and potential member requests for information
· Facilitate Peer to Peer (P2P) Program
· Collaborate with Accounts Payable to administer coalition funds; ensure documentation is complete
· Populate and maintain Caspio database
· Ensure the Health Alert Network continues to have the most up-to-date distribution list
· Draft monthly newsletter
· Populate BaseCamp with materials relevant to membership
· Develop website as new pages are needed or old ones require revision
· Manage activities of Logistics, Planning, and Operations Committees (with exceptions of defined tasks assumed by the Director)
· Staff meetings, including agenda development, compose and post minutes to BaseCamp
· Volunteer recruitment and retention
· Use SurveyMonkey to create surveys for member voting and information gathering.
· Report results to constituents and ensure that results translate into action, such as the development of trainings
· Provide support to Training and Exercise Consultant on an as-needed basis. Activities could include development of training materials and exercise reports, staffing events, and other tasks that support the objectives of the Operations Committee
The Coalition Manager must possess a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, such as public health or emergency management. Minimum experience includes database management, basic financial management, and Microsoft Office. Preferred experience includes SurveyMonkey, Caspio, and/or volunteer management.
The Coalition Manager must be capable of effective relationships with staff, volunteers, and coalition members (hospitals, healthcare facilities, emergency medical services (EMS), emergency management, and public health). Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly regarding the taking of meeting minutes. Must contribute to a high-functioning team in a customer-service oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time