- Management Experience
- Coaching Experience
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
About the Role
This role will primarily oversee our Bay Area warehouse operations, but there are also opportunities to expand to manage vendor and logistics operations in the field. You would report to the Bay Area Regional Manager and be accountable to the advancement of warehouse operational metrics and their departments OKRs. You would manage a large number of hourly direct reports but have the opportunity to build an organization below you to achieve your department's objectives.
In this role, you will...
- Manage a team of full and part-time hourly Operations Associates to achieve results through effective mobilization and management of team resources.
- Use data to lead fact-based discovery and inform, develop and re-engineer operational processes.
- Own, manage and in some cases define city-level business metrics. Use the lean principles of DMAIC to define and stabilize strategic initiatives, develop roadmaps, implement and measure outcomes.
- Establish rapport with your directs and peers by building a strong working knowledge of our internal tools and processes.
- Make a measurable impact by employing ruthless prioritization against goals and objectives.
- Embrace change and ambiguity in a constantly changing environment.
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Have 2-4 years of prior People Management experience (hiring, coaching, firing, and promoting)
- Understand Lean Principles and have an eye for continuous improvement
- Are Data Driven and are able to develop his or her own analytics to support a hypothesis
- Are a Strong communicator in the face of rapid change and adaptation
- Are comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Advanced degrees in Business Management, Industrial & Operational Engineering or Supply Chain Analytics are a plus.
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication.
- You love learning and want exposure to some of the most interesting problems in the start-up world.
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and Rinse credit towards laundry/Dry cleaning!
- Our office is in the SoMa in San Francisco, located close to BART and Caltrain.
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
Job Type: Full-time
- People management: 2 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 2 years (Preferred)