Delivery Driver Assistant /Hybrid
Ammacore is a premier national onsite technologyservice company for resellers, VARs, manufacturers, distributors, and softwarevendors. We partner with our client to thoroughly understand Technology andService challenges of their customers and employ our proprietary Scope ofService and Event Management Process to identify the very best resources fortheir customers’ needs while maintaining rigorous quality control proceduresthat endure exceptional project delivery.
The Delivery Driver Assistant will performdelivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio,computer, and major appliance products, excluding connecting or plugging inequipment and appliances. All services must meet the highest standards set forthby the Geek Squad while assuring a professional and safe working environment.Delivery Driver Assistant must have strong customer service skills to act as acompany representative in the client’s home.
- MUST be over 18 years of age
- MUST pass a mandatory background check and drug test
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- MUST have reliable transportation
- MUST be able to lift a minimum of 75 LBS on your own and 500 LBSas part of a team- Lifting must be without the use of harness/dolly or lift
- MUST be able to use lift harness and dolly
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivery Driver Assistant will assist both Geek Squad Agents andBBY Home Delivery Driver Assistant with delivery and installation of productsto BBY customers homes (appliances/consumer electronics)
- Delivery Driver Assistant is expected to dress in blackpants/shorts, a black shirt, and wear black closed-toed shoes.
- Delivery Driver Assistant may ride with agents/drivers to customerhomes or places of business
- Delivery Driver Assistant will meet in the morning per schedule
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help loading and unloading products to/from the delivery vehicle
- Secure items on the delivery truck to prevent damage duringshipping
- Assist driver in determining the best way to bring merchandiseinto the customer’s location
- Assisting driver in moving products safely into location andunboxing items
- Assist driver in removing old appliances (if applicable)
- Removing the product from the manufacturer packaging and disposalof packing materials
- Assist in installing and troubleshooting/set up consumerelectronics and appliances with the exclusion of connecting or plugging inequipment
- Assist with instructing customers with the use of new products andcompleting any delivery paperwork
- Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading betweendeliveries
- Available for shifts between 7 AM and 5 PM any day of the week.
- Start time is the same daily, however ending time varies dependingon delivery schedule
- Moving Experience: 1 plus year of moving experience withcontinuous manual labor by hauling in or away appliances, furniture,electronics while working at a moving company, delivery services, or warehouseenvironment. (preferred, but not required)
- $13.00 D.O.E.
- Immediate availability to start
- No working from home available
All information will be kept confidentialaccording to EEO guidelines.
Ammacore LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Delivery Location Type:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction