Located in beautiful Savannah, Georgia's Historic District and Islands District respectively, Savannah Animal Care and Whitemarsh Animal Care are continuing to expand. We are searching for a Practice Manager for our growing veterinary practice. We are a client-centered primarily small animal practice with 24/7/365 emergency care services.
The right person for this job takes great enjoyment in:
- Assisting and supporting the hospital leadership in developing an efficient, productive team that provides the highest quality care and service to the most pets and clients.
- Following Animal Care protocols and practices, focusing the team to achieve practice priorities while building our culture and brand.
- Day-to-day supervision of the team when called upon and ensuring quality medical care, exceptional client service, associate engagement, and maximum productivity.
- Helping create an environment where a team can deliver quality, efficient and effective veterinary care to pets and fostering an environment that engages associates, where associates do their best and feel good about being a member of the team.
- Providing professional, efficient and exceptional client service (lead by example), ensuring all associates do the same, preventive care, pet health needs, hospital services, marketing campaigns, and other related information; effectively resolve client issues.
- Assisting in effectively scheduling associates to meet client needs according, while proactively planning time off.
- Ensuring compliance with all practice policies and procedures.
Competitive pay and amazing benefits!
RVT or LVT preferred and must have a minimum of 5 years of veterinary management experience. Please include a resume and cover letter with application.
Job Type: Full-time
- veterinary management: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts