If you have a passion for eCommerce marketing and branding, we would love to meet with you! OrangeOnions & its growing group of toy brands, Eimmie, Plushible, Taylor Toy and YGMA, have been in business since 2007. We have been named to Internet Retailer's Second 500 sites multiple years running. Our recent growth means we’re quickly expanding our team! Be a part of this exciting, fun toy company that wants to help you grow right along with us. We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager candidate with a deep understanding of e-commerce. They will be responsible for maximizing sales, increasing website traffic and profitability through, customer acquisition/retention, coordinating marketing project and building strategic partnerships. Help us build our exciting toy brands!
eCommerce Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute new eCommerce projects
- Implement and manage SEO / SEM best practices
- Establish, maintain, and monitor SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising Social Media & content marketing
- Promote current and new product sales through strategic planning
- Maintains website by upgrading content and design, monitoring analytics and testing for improvements/issues.
- Gather and interpret analytic data relating to marketing initiatives, product performance & customer experience.
- Comprehensively present historical & current performance statistics/data to management from Google analytics and other analytics sources.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ Experience with SEO, SEM, CPC, CPA campaigns PLA/AdWords, Social Media, content marketing & Google analytics
- Project Management Experience
- Very strong e-commerce strategy, understanding & expertise
- Critical Thinker, Self-starter with strong design and conceptual skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, a great attitude and be able to work well on a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, Creative and pays close attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Statistical Analysis, and Data Interpretation Skills
Benefits include- health, vision, dental - 401K plans coming in 2020, 4-day work every other week in the summer
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Analytics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Amazon Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative