AVSimulation is a fast-growing company dedicated to helping the automotive industry accelerate innovation, thanks to simulation.
To guarantee reduced time-to-market to its customers, AVSimulation offers:
- A complete simulation platform called SCANeR™
- A wide range of simulators adapted to specific use case
- Value-added services.
SCANeR™ is the most complete platform that simulates traffic, road environment, vehicle dynamics, autonomous traffic, pedestrians, feedback as well as sensors. Far from being a “black box” tool, it is a genuine modular simulation platform, flexible, expandable and open, meeting the needs of researchers and engineers.
AVSimulation leverages 25 years’ experience and global credentials to build turnkey advanced driving simulators in line with rapidly changing requirements:
- Headlight/night simulators using cylindric screens and high volumes of projectors
- Advanced simulators that encompass a complete vehicle with all equipment’s, dome with visual field of up to 360°, motion platform offering the highest degree of freedom, movement restitution et scale I and total immersion. These simulators allow to study the driver within the vehicle and adjust design for enhanced visibility, ergonomics and human-car interaction.
- Our simulators also help fine-tune the vehicle and all on-board systems: Active chassis control, lighting, ADAS, Dynamic handing, pre-dimensioning in the project planning phase.
- Shortened development cycles and time-to-market
- Reduced gap between functional validation and the prototype test,
- On-board systems fine-tuning and validation.
AVSimulation also provides the following services to help clients adapt to the most significant transformation of the automotive industry since the industrial revolution:
- Consulting to define the appropriate simulation strategy and tools
- Customized software development to add unique features or integrates legacy systems
- Specific content creation
AVSimulation addresses about 200 client, located all around the world, in the following three main market segments : research, automotive engineering (covering automotive manufacturers and automotive suppliers developing complete vehicles or systems) and training.
AVSimulation shareholders are OKTAL (which owns 65%) part of the Sogeclair group, and Renault (35%). They bring 25 years of experience in engineering and simulation, deep automotive domain knowledge and financial stability.
This role is ideal for a sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to grow a business within a dynamic company in an innovative market. Responsibilities include territory planning, accurately forecasting opportunities and maintaining a pipeline of activity to achieve sales quota.
What intrigues you about our Sales Executive opportunity?
Actively promoting and selling software, systems and value-added services (such as content development, training, complete simulation solutions) to current and potential customers?
Developing business and account plans tailored to penetrate key accounts with our simulation platform?
Executing your strategy while working closely with the Sales Manager, the local technical and pre-sales teams as well as the Marketing organization to successfully implement and execute account specific business plans?
Delivering accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams?
Participating with strategic events to understand market trends and competitive positions; and chase sales opportunities?
Preparing, coordinating and negotiating contracts with customers?
Nurturing partnerships with existing partners and forge new alliances?
Still interested? Here's what it takes to catch our attention.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
Expert-level knowledge of sales, account management and marketing principles
A minimum of five years of relevant experience in automotive environment
Ability to understand and articulate technical solutions
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to build long lasting customer relationships
Ambitious and audacious, you like challenging sales goals and deal with multiple projects.
Willingness to travel frequently both domestically and internationally
Ability to work independently without much supervision.