Lolli and Pops
4 Embarcadero Center Suite 780
San Francisco, CA 94111
Lolli and Pops is a high-end purveyor of sweetness and confectionery treats offering over 1200 unique items of indulgence and every reason to let your inner child come out and play. Shop, snack and learn through the exploration of each of Lolli and Pops’ unique candy-themed rooms. Our stores have been smashing hits, and now we look forward to rapid expansion.
Today, with 69 stores in total and a vision for 100 stores in the next 2 years, Lolli and Pops is bringing joy and magic to people of all ages. In the same way, Starbucks elevated coffee shops and Whole Foods revolutionized what it means to be a supermarket, Lolli and Pops is reinventing what it means to be a candy store.
The IT Senior Support Engineer is a key member of the organization and is responsible for implementation, administration, maintenance, and support of the organization’s network, hardware and software infrastructure. The successful candidate will have experience and significant knowledge in delivering a stable environment, and in supporting users in a timely and friendly manner.
Specifically, the IT Senior Support Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide help desk support for software and hardware issues at HQ and at retail locations
- Work with vendors to install, configure, administer, and support hardware and software for retail locations, including hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, network monitoring tools, configuration backup tools, network elements, printers, software, and wiring
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for network software or hardware problems, sometimes working across multiple vendors or teams to solve inter-service issues
- Monitor and proactively attend to network performance and capacity at HQ and at retail locations
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Microsoft Windows (8, 10, 2008, 2012) Desktops, Laptops, Active Directory, and Group Policies
- Perform maintenance and upgrades on a timely basis to maintain healthy network systems
- Assist in maintaining and testing network disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures
- Create and maintain training materials, standard operating procedures and documentation for hardware and software installations
- 7-8 years of experience in desktop and network support required
- Broad knowledge of computers and networks, including LAN knowledge, AD, proxy Servers, network design/implementation (Routing, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP), VPNs, network troubleshooting, and hardware configuration/troubleshooting.
- A+, MCP, CCNA certified or equivalent required
- Intermediate-to-Advanced UNIX (Bash/Perl/Ant) and Windows (Batch/Perl/WMI) scripting abilities; must be familiar with script development best practices.
- Experience with LabTech or other remote management software is a strong plus.
- 4+ years of experience in AWS cloud platform technologies
- Outstanding academic record. Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- Proactive by nature. This job will have a high degree of autonomy. Must be able to work independently while communicating progress with management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a retail environment a plus.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry 50 pounds.
IT Support Engineer is a full-time offering competitive compensation commensurate with the level of responsibilities described above, including an annual bonus opportunity and attractive benefits package.
*This job description captures the position’s essential responsibilities. It is not intended to record all duties and expectations of the position as may be communicated and assigned by leadership at any level, as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- LabTech or other remote management software: 1 year (Required)
- AWS cloud platform technologies: 4 years (Required)
- desktop and network support: 7 years (Required)