Leidos' C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking Multiple-Intelligence (MULTI-INT) trainer for our customer site in San Diego, CA. The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) as an MULTI-INT technical expert, trainer, and mentor. Membership in this team includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide individual and team-based operator functionality training for MULTI-INT components of Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N) and the Global Command and Control System - Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (GCCS-I3).
- Mentor watchstanders to collaborate within workcenters, with other workcenters, and with other units.
- Collaborate with system developers at SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic, Charleston SC.
- Provide ad hoc refresher system training as needed.
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form.
- Establish and maintain professional credibility.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
- Maintain and author job performance aids and provide feedback to technical documentation.
- Bachelor of Science degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience.
- U.S. citizen with current DoD TS/SCI.
- U.S. Navy NEC 3924.
- Recent operational experience as Operational Intelligence Analyst aboard DCGS-N-equipped CVN or LHA/D class ships.
- Familiarity with current U.S. Navy operational tasking, orders, and doctrine relating to RDBM watchstanding.
- U.S. Navy Group-Paced Instructor (NEC 9502) or civilian equivalent.
- Designation as a Master Training Specialist (MTS) or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+).
- Operational experience with the GCCS-I3 / GCCS-Joint, track management, and Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
- Familiarity with Naval Information Forces mission, roles, functions, and the Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP).
- Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples).
- Able to embark U.S. Navy ships and perform duties while underway.
- Sitting for extended periods, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and standing