We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years running and were selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia! With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership; comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, and disability; 401(k) matching; and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are committed to treating qualified individuals equally without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
- Administer SAS applications in multiple machines, multi-tiered environment with the intent of keeping the platform accessible and state-of-the-art for the organization’s end users.
- Monitor and troubleshoots SAS services in 9.x technologies.
- Migrate from SAS 9.2, 9.3 to SAS 9.4 version.
- Administer the SAS Platform by using SAS Environment Manager and SAS Management Console to make amendments to manage users, library, server and applications.
- Install and configure SAS software, implementing hot fixes, and software patches.
- Perform process analyses to recommend improvements.
- Perform a variety of testing for computer operating and/or network systems.
- Set up various Databases connections and remote data connections.
- Evaluate the customer’s existing SAS architecture, making recommendations for future Architecture and planning the deployment of new SAS technologies.
- Analyze and document client needs and requirements; provides technical support including providing technical solutions and training; writes, modifies, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Perform system, network, and/or database administration, analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Business Process Analysis, High Level Design, Software Development, Co-ordination, Transfer of Information, Knowledge Management, Customer Interfacing, Trouble shooting, Application Implementation, Configuration Management, and Warranty Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering or the equivalent.
- Five years of experience in SAS administration, configuration control, data engineering or close related filed.
- Must have expert proficiency in UNIX (AIX, LINUX) and Windows Operating Systems;
- Must have work experience in Unix Shell Scripting, SAS Development and Support, SAS BI, and SAS Web Tools; and
- Travel and relocation as required.