Executive Assistant at The Charles (NYC)
The Charles’ New York office is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the Senior Management team and assist in the management of the front-desk/studio.
You’re the task master extraordinaire and you have a passion for culture, technology and working with creative people.
Alongside the responsibilities and skills listed below, the ideal candidate should possess exceptional organizational skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities. You will answer directly to the CEO and CCO.
Please note that this is a long-termposition.
- General administrative and telephone support
- Schedule and manage our CEO and CCO’s calendar - coordinating meeting logistics and managing priorities
- Arranging domestic and international travel.
- Work with our Technology, Creative, Strategy and Production department to coordinate recruitment
- Onboard new hires and freelancers, including email and groups set up, benefits registration, coordinating hardware and software provisioning and preparing workspaces;
- Help maintain and distribute a company employee handbook and coordinate with HR to ensure all policies and procedures are clear and followed
- Coordinate budgets with CEO and oversee/manage all office purchases, accounts, vendors, software and hardware
- Manage the day-to-day needs around the office: supplies, errands, utilities, cleaning, kitchen, staff, partners, clients and vendors;
- Process invoices and send out legal documents and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Management of contacts that visit the studio and agency contacts / vendors
- Maintain organize and update agendas, files and various lists
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for employees, partners and clients;
- Oversee accrual and track use of comp time and PTO
- Coordinate tracking job status and employee time tracking on software platforms with Production staff;
- Aid in drafting, editing and formatting letters and memos as needed
- Assist in our bookkeeping process: Invoicing, accounts payable and record-keeping.
- Assist in collecting and preparing expense reports
- Collaborate with the Studio Coordinator and Project Manager in order to ensure all related tasks are clearly communicated, assigned and expedited in a streamlined and organized fashion.
- Responsible for expediting other duties as assigned by the management team members.
- Manage and update Case Studies, Recruitment and News on company website
- Work with creative team to create studio and office-based content for our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, Squarespace)
Culture & Events
- Take ownership of internal projects and initiatives
- Help schedule and plan events for internal staff, client meetings, parties, special events, holidays and birthdays
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast paced, professional environment
- Salesforce/similar CRM software management is a must
- Tech-savy with the ability to troubleshoot basic IT initiatives
- Experience with Keynote, G-Suites, and Microsoft Suites
- Agency experience preferred
- Interest in digital, advertising, marketing
- Impeccable calendar and phone management skills
- Ability to handle the stress of working in a fast-paced environment and be solution-oriented
- Follow through on tasks until complete
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Articulate, professional phone presence, and excellent communication skills
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
- Hands-on approach, flexible and ability to change gears quickly
- Positive attitude is a must
Job Type: Full-time
- ad agency: 1 year (Required)