Survey Representatives are responsible for contacting and surveying discharged patients for healthcare research. Call Center Specialists have to follow strict guidelines established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Interviews conducted by the Patient Interviewer Representatives are highly repetitive and are audio recorded for quality purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviewing patients via telephone, strictly adhering to survey scripts.
- Listening carefully while accurately typing patients' responses into the survey research system.
- Being courteous, projecting enthusiasm and demonstrating empathy for patients while encouraging them to volunteer their time to complete the interview.
- Ensuring HIPAA guidelines and patient confidentiality.
- Repeating the same process throughout the day.
- Ability to sit for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Call center or data entry experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour