Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins Group is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for an Ulta Specialist for the Phoenix, Arizona market.
Supporting the growth of Clarins, this role is responsible for contributing to the development of the brand at Ulta by using all available tools and collateral to achieve targets.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Provide in-store selling and training to Ulta store management, staff and vendor partners.
- Represent the Clarins brand by planning, executing and participating in corporate events and achieving sales targets.
- Hire, develop and coach a selling team to achieve their personal sales productivity.
- Provide weekly recaps to reporting manager on sales and performance from the previous week and action plan for upcoming week on store support, events, sales plans and focus.
- Provide in-store training to Ulta management and Beauty Advisor teams on Clarins products and applications.
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- An Associate’s degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of successful in-store sales experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills plus the ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects, review and prepare event schedules and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend, Mugler and Azzaro Fragrances
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!