We are looking to place an Administrative Professional to provide on-site support at Dobbins Air Reserve Base (ARB), Georgia. This effort will include providing assistance in normal day-to-day management functions and operations of the Air Force Civil Engineer Center Regulatory and Legislative Engagement Division East Region (AFCEC/CZPE).
- Assist AFCEC/CZPE Regulatory Media Managers to evaluate and recommend the appropriate impact priority to AF and DoD missions and classify new legislative and regulatory proposals as: AF High, AF Medium, AF Low, AF Not, or AF Relevant Shell Bill.
- Identify and describe impacts to applicable DoD facilities for legislation and regulations that are given an impact priority of AF High and AF Medium.
- Submit analyses in the StateScape Legislative & Regulatory Tracking System.
- Manage meeting logistics, organize and prepare meeting materials, prepare status reports, use and apply computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and manage work task flow.
- Consolidate branch inputs for Weekly Activity Reports (WARs).
- Consolidate the East Region information to prepare the AFCEC/CZP Monthly Quad Chart for Review by the East Region Branch Chief.
- Check the status of the Task Management Tool (TMT) daily and notify the government when there is a tasker that needs review, concurrence, or other action by AFCEC/CZPE Regulatory Media Managers or the East Region Branch Chief.
- Assist the AFCEC/CZPE Government Purchase Card (GPC) holder to perform research and product evaluation to obtain office supplies and equipment.
- Attend AFCEC/ CZPE Staff Meetings and produce draft meeting minutes to be provided to the East Region Branch Chief.
- Pick up mail daily and prepare Official Mail items and Federal Express (FedEx) packages.
- Prepare a spreadsheet to assist the East Region Branch Chief with keeping track of the status of courses completed and yet to be completed by all civilians at AFCEC/CZPE.
- Provide an annual review of the Host Tenant Support Agreement for AFCEC/CZPE at Dobbins ARB.
- Assist in records management IAW AFI 33-322 Records Management Program.
- Assist the AFCEC/CZPE with the preparation of responses to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Consolidate input from AFCEC/CZPE staff for monthly newsletters.
- Consolidate inputs for Air Force Executive Summaries (EXSUM) and submit the documents to the East Region Chiefs for approval.
- Submit group only travel requests for AFCEC/CZPE employees into the AFCEC/CZ TDY Tracker on eDASH.
- High School Diploma.
- At least 3 years of applicable experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is required.
- Experience with records management is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with providing administrative support for Air Force environmental programs, including facilitating meetings, managing work task flow, preparing meeting minutes/action items reports, managing mail preparation/pick-up/distribution, tracking training, and preparing responses to FOIA requests is preferred.
- Experience using Task Management Tool (TMT), eDASH, StateScape, and SharePoint is preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and/or local regulations and statutes, as well as Air Force or Department of Defense (DoD) environmental regulations and documentation is preferred.
Why AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS Inc. is a 30-year successful small business federal consulting firm offering a full range of comprehensive employee benefits.
About AGEISS Inc:
AGEISS provides engineering, environmental, and advisory and assistance services to Federal agencies nationwide and overseas. Building on our 30 years of success, AGEISS continues to expand its professional services while earning exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. AGEISS’ headquarters is in Cheyenne WY, with branch offices in Colorado and Texas, and additional locations in more than 36 states. AGEISS is a woman-owned and operated small business, and a successful graduate of the 8(a) program.
Please submit resume, references, and salary requirements on AGEISS’ career page at http://www.ageiss.com/careers/.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
- Records Management: 3 years (Required)
- applicable: 3 years (Required)
- Admin Support for the Air Force Environmental Programs: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative