We are seeking a Project Manager to help in one of our client projects. We need someone who has experience in the new web product development.
- Healthcare domain experience preferred
- Experience in product development, scope management, budget management, Agile management.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and help direct vision of project.
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Liaison between development team, users and stake holders.
- Streamline project management workflow
- Work Closely with designers, business analyst, development team, including remote teams, for Project Planning, Scheduling, Status etc
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Project tracking using different softwares as per project requirements
- Setup Sprints and Jira boards or equivalent is similar tools
- Run daily Scrum
- Interact with Executive Team, Customers, Staff members, Vendors, and Stakeholders on project updates, status, timeline and other project related matters.
- Reporting to Executive Team, Customers and Stakeholders
- Pleasant, Outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Remote work
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- why you'd be a good fit for this position;
- three interesting things about yourself;
- any other information you think would be helpful to us.
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY RIVERS
We are a fast-growing software development firm in Reston. We specialize in product development, web development and mobile app development. Our clients range from Startups and Growing enterprises, primarily in Healthcare and Education Space. Visithttp://technologyrivers.comfor more information about our company.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)