Full Time Receptionist and Customer Service Position in a massage and acupuncture clinic.
- Working a cash register, using square to accept payments, reconciling the cash register
- Answering phones, greeting clients
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential
- Collecting insurance information and communicating benefits to customers.
- Scheduling appointments for multiple therapists.
- Opening and closing the office
- Filing, scanning, data entry and other office tasks
- Keeping treatment rooms stocked and ready for use
- Coordinating therapist schedules
- Research and other special projects
- Occasional errands
- Positive attitude, adaptable
- Ability to stay calm, communicate firmly and tactfully company policies
- Able to work with others and independently
- Dependable and able to prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google documents.
- Able to learn computer programs quickly, and not afraid to ask questions
- Good written communication skills.
- Familiarity with insurance a plus
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified please email a resume and 3 references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour