NOTE: U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date. (no exceptions) Persons with an active DoD secret clearance will automatically receive a $10k bonus or $20k for a top secret.
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.....
Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Receiver, Exciter, and Signal Processing (RESP) Department within IDS is currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Project Lead with strong technical leadership ability. The project lead will direct teams of electrical engineers in completing custom military electrical hardware design and verification, focusing on planning, budgeting, internal and external design reviews, team coordination, issue resolution, and risk and opportunity management.
- 8+ years related experience
- Broad based technical background with the ability to lead complex technical projects
- Strong written and verbal communication; must be able to present to various levels of management as well as internal and external customers
- Technical leadership ability, including the ability to lead the resolution of tough technical challenges
- Ability to maintain high performance in a highly dynamic, team based environment
- Experience with electrical hardware design and development including design standard adherence
- Experience using Microsoft Project, SAP, or other scheduling/cost management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Earned Value Management certified
- Familiar with PCB and RF design
- Subcontract Management
- Experience in proposal writing including cost estimation
- Ability to assimilate inputs from multiple sources and derive design and operational requirements
Required Education (including Major):
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree. Advanced degree desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- technical, hands-on electrical hardware design project lead: 8 years (Required)
- familiarity with PCB and RF design: 8 years (Required)
- (desired) Active DoD Security Clearance (Preferred)
- Are you a US Citizen as required for this role to obtain a necessary DoD Security Clearance?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19